The Role of the Electrical Engineer
What Electrical Engineers Usually Do?
Electrical engineers design, develop, test, and manage the manufacturing of electrical equipment, from electric motors and navigation systems to power generation equipment and the electrical components of vehicles and home devices.
Electrical engineers typically:
- Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products
- Develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards
- Direct the manufacturing, installation, and testing of electrical equipment
- Manage the production of electrical projects to ensure work is completed well, on time, and within budget.
Electrical engineers start their job by talking to a customer about the requirements of a project, then start to design the product, coordinate with manufacturing to get it made, ensuring quality assurance testing is done and making sure the product is delivered to the customer on time.
Developing Renewable Electrical Power
One of the largest areas of work for electrical engineers is developing, designing, and managing the world’s electrical power systems.
Another important role of electrical engineers is in the development of computers, smartphones, and more advanced technology that power our personal and professional lives.
This amont of growth of digital technology would not be possible without the work of electrical engineers, who design and develop the electrical components that power these machines.
Hence Some Common Duties of an Electrical Engineer.
• To evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications
• To design and conduct research programs
• To apply knowledge of electricity and materials
• To develop electrical products by studying customer requirements
• To research and test manufacturing and assembly methods and materials
• To develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment
• To assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods
• To test finished products and system capabilities
• To prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• To provide engineering information by answering questions and requests
• To maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
• To maintain product database by writing computer programs and entering data
About Our Company
Certified and Licensed Electricians
As Certificated electricians, we are assessed on a regular basis to ensure that we are competent and capable of meeting relevant technical and safety standards; ensuring that we provide high-quality electrical services to our customers. Our aim is to maintain the highest industry standards, being a real company.
Reliable and Trustful Service
No matter what kind and what type of services you are calling, our highly efficient electricians are ready to provide a service that you can rely on. Our reputation for reliability and professional services has enabled us to emerge as one of the leading electrical contractors in Fresno.
We are a locally based company, which means we can provide services to our customers at extremely competitive prices. One of our main goals is to provide our customers with quality electrical services.
Our main goal is to provide high-quality service to our customers, so they always are satisfied. We always provide our customers with high-quality service at low prices.
We provide a high-quality maintenance service, from carrying out periodically checks to providing general electrical repairs.
We can make any repairs or upgrades in order to keep your systems running safely. Where help or upgrade is required to your existing electrical installation, our maintenance electricians carry required equipment on their vans so not all repairs will have to wait for parts.
If a fault or damage occurs, our skilled technicians respond quickly to the mentioned place, repair, and solve the issue.
This consists of general electrical maintenance including electrical repairs and servicing of general and emergency lighting, fire alarms, door access systems, mechanical control equipment and etc.
Our electricians periodically test fixed wiring, emergency lighting, fire alarms, and any other type of electrical system.